We are 22 days into the May Journal Challenge.
Today's prompt is to write about 5 Qualities you love about yourself.
- Smile - I love my smile. It has changed and shifted over the years but its my greatest asset.
- Mom title - It is a title I never thought I would embrace when I was younger. But, when you try so hard to become one and then you are one to a living child. You cherish it forever. And I do.
- Connector - I love being able to connect people and friends. I recognized I had this gift in college when recruiting people for NSBE meeting's and to join the organization. I love that I find qualities in others to connect and introduce them to people I know they would get along with and grow a friendship with.
- Compassion - I did not realize how much compassion I had for others until my father passed away when I was 14. Anytime death or trauma knocked on people's doors I would immediately place myself in their shoes, and reach out in some way if not directly definitely in prayer.
- Loyal - I am loyal to the end. Period. I am definitely a ride or die chick. In relationships or friendships. If I ride for you, I will ride with you off the cliff, and take down the person who pushed you. LOL